Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations Forums
Piaggio startup problems. - Printable Version

+- Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations Forums (http://www.eaglerotorcraftsimulations.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Support (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Piaggio startup problems. (/thread-103.html)

Piaggio startup problems. - Galp - 05-07-2011 03:38 PM

Hi Guys. As a new member I just want to say a BIG THANKYOU for the FREE downloads..Outstanding quality! Big Grin But I do have a couple of problems with the Piaggio P-180 Sad I can start the LEFT engine no problem, but can get NO movement from the throttle lever (in VC mode) Secondly, no matter what I try I cannot start the RIGHT engine, although the corresponding throttle does respond!....Go figure Shocked I have tried all the usual methods including keyboard commands and using the mouse in cockpit views, but all end up with the same problems!! Is it just me, or has anybody else struck this? Any help would be appreciated.
With kind regards.
Galp.

RE: Piaggio startup problems. - euroastar350 - 05-09-2011 02:59 PM

To start the engines, I do the following:

Ctrl+Shift+F4 open the condition levers
Ctrl+F4 max prop pitch
On the 2-D panel, I switch on the appropriate engine start switch to start the engine

As for the throttles, let me look into the gmax files and see whats up....looks like update 2 is on the horizon for the Avanti. Stay tuned.

RE: Piaggio startup problems. - Galp - 05-09-2011 04:02 PM

WHOOPIE!!Big GrinCheesy:Thanks George, all problems sorted! When started the way you suggest, everything works including the throttles. The startup sequence is duly noted. Your help is much appreciated.
PS She sure makes a beeootiful noiseLaughing
Regards. Galp.

RE: Piaggio startup problems. - Brandon - 05-09-2011 09:47 PM

Glad you are now up and running, Galp. And welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. Wink

Best Regards,
Brandon

RE: Piaggio startup problems. - johnfly - 10-08-2011 01:28 PM

On the P-180, lights on wing not working and an lot of lighting on tail of the plane from strobe flashing? Love the P-180. Had starting problems but repaired them from form. Thanks, Johny