Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations Forums
ERS is Looking for Talent to Join the Development Team! - Printable Version

+- Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations Forums (http://www.eaglerotorcraftsimulations.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News/Announcements (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: ERS is Looking for Talent to Join the Development Team! (/thread-124.html)

ERS is Looking for Talent to Join the Development Team! - Brandon - 06-05-2011 05:25 PM

Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations is currently looking for experienced developers to join our development team and help release the best freeware helicopters for Microsoft Flight Simulator. We are also in need of someone who can record and compose high quality HD videos show casing our releases.

Visit this link to find out exactly what positions need to be filled on the team.

RE: ERS is Looking for Talent to Join the Development Team! - Jetranger - 09-27-2011 05:39 AM

Well Hell, I'll probably be doing that anyway - since I have 2 great souped up computers - 1 for Flight Simming with TRACK IR5 Installed and "Fraps" Installed, and 2 different Video Editing software as well ! I make YOU TUBE Video's too, have 1 Video with over 13 - Million Views too !!