Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations Forums
Bell 222 Version 1 - Printable Version

+- Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations Forums (http://www.eaglerotorcraftsimulations.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Support (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Bell 222 Version 1 (/thread-1394.html)

Bell 222 Version 1 - euroastar350 - 06-15-2014 03:51 PM

This is a revised startup procedure for our Bell 222 Version 1 which will shutdown upon loading in FSX.

1.) Loading the main panel (Shift+1) to initialize the engine/rotor tachometer. This is one reason the rotors won't come up to speed.

2.) Turn on both fuel valves and fuel primers on the lower corners of the overhead popup (Shift+4). Open both throttles to 5%

3.) Open the co_pilot panel (Shift+2) to engage the starter switches (one at a time). Once engine 1 has started, turn on the respective generator and inverter for that engine. Repeat steps for second engine. At this time, the master battery can be switched off, once both generators and inverters are turned on.

4.) If these steps have been done correctly, both throttles can be increased to 100% and will be ready to fly.

To shutdown:

1.) Roll both throttles to 5%, engage the idle release and roll both throttles to 0% which at this point, everything will automatically shutdown, including all electrical items. Manually shutoff the primers and fuel valves.

Any other issues, let us know and we will correct it.

Thank you all for your patience.

RE: Bell 222 Version 1 - Jetranger - 11-28-2014 04:55 AM

11/28/2014

Bell 222 Heli

I've tried to start this thing according to the Revised statement June 2014

I've had this Heli' for quite a while since it came out.

I have FSX Gold / Acceleration on a windows 64 bit machine with windows 7

The fuel valves are turned on

the Gen set 2 switch will NOT stay on, just keeps clicking back to off. acts like it wants to stay but then clicks back off.

so far since I've had this Heli' it just stays in the sim and collects Sim Dust !

I've tried all kinds of ways to start this thing, even according to the June 2014 revised statement, and its a NO-GO on my computer !

Will there ever be a corrected file to fix the starting issue, or should I send this Heli' to the Sim Grave Yard ?????

Thanks, Jetranger

E-Mail: Jetranger7777[at]hotmail.com

RE: Bell 222 Version 1 - Colin Sigley - 01-29-2015 06:30 AM

(06-15-2014 03:51 PM)euroastar350 Wrote:  This is a revised startup procedure for our Bell 222 Version 1 which will shutdown upon loading in FSX.

1.) Loading the main panel (Shift+1) to initialize the engine/rotor tachometer. This is one reason the rotors won't come up to speed.

2.) Turn on both fuel valves and fuel primers on the lower corners of the overhead popup (Shift+4). Open both throttles to 5%

3.) Open the co_pilot panel (Shift+2) to engage the starter switches (one at a time). Once engine 1 has started, turn on the respective generator and inverter for that engine. Repeat steps for second engine. At this time, the master battery can be switched off, once both generators and inverters are turned on.

4.) If these steps have been done correctly, both throttles can be increased to 100% and will be ready to fly.

To shutdown:

1.) Roll both throttles to 5%, engage the idle release and roll both throttles to 0% which at this point, everything will automatically shutdown, including all electrical items. Manually shutoff the primers and fuel valves.

Any other issues, let us know and we will correct it.

Thank you all for your patience.

I have been able to start the helicopter once in many attempts. I am now going to wait until the revised-revised rewrite appears. Good Luck

Colin Sigley