Learn a little about us

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Important
» Please read
04-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Important
Since the release of the Bell 222 was recieved with very little fanfare, I want to explain why it was released early rather to continue more work.

When we acquired the sources from Alan Devins back in late 2010, what was thought to make another simple helicopter turned out to be a complex helicopter with a custom start system. Even though we do have the complex system in place, it is far from finished and we are going to continue to refine it....but we do however have other commitments to fulfill.

As many of you know, we are in co-operation with Military Visualizations (Milviz) to code their upcoming Bell 407 for FSX and this requires most of our time and efforts. Sure we could have said no, but this gives us a chance to show the community what we are capable of doing with helicopters in FSX which in turn will be applied to our own in-house projects.

To say that our Bell 222 is unfinished is totally uncalled for and unacceptable. Time and time again, we have stated that the 222 was going to be released early instead of letting the public wait even longer.

We do have plans of refining the 222 even further, adding more functions, model variants, etc....but this will take time to do.

Please understand our position and we do sincerly apologise to those who don't like the current release as it is now. Feedback and constructive criticism is welcomed, bashing and disrespecting us and our work is not.

Thank you

[Image: ers_george_sig1.jpg]

http://www.facebook.com/euroastarthreefifty

http://www.flickr.com/photos/euroastar350/

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)