Return to the ERS Home Page
Download our add-ons
Visit our community forums
See the latest news and updates
View screenshots and videos of our add-ons
Contact us regarding non-support related topics
Learn a little about us

Poll: Is this a Great "Heli" Web Site or What ?
Yes - Great !
Ohhh Ya ! the Best !
Not Sure ?
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Problem Enstrom 280
» MAIN ROTOR ROTATION - "SLOW" ????
09-27-2011, 05:27 AM
Question Problem Enstrom 280
Hello, from the USA, I'm Jetranger - I downloaded your Super Great Enstrom 280, and everything went really Smooth & Great for the install, however - I find the main Rotor Blade seems to rotate really "Slow" and looks out of whack with the rear Rotor Tail, which seems to be spinning at normal speeds, as far as rotation, but the Main upper Rotor blades seems to be kind of in slow motion, compared to my other copters in my Simulator. I was wondering where and how might I change the settings in the Aircrafts Config. File, I am familiar with the CFG Files, and editing them, if I just knew the proper settings to set it at,, got any ideas ??? other than that everything else looks really good ! I might add I find this Enstrom 280 a Really Great Add on' too, be great to fly around the Sim world in ~ ! I have about 30 Helicopters in my Sim, that are Quality Copters . Thanks for the Great Add on' and any help or ideas you can give me to Correct the Main Rotor Animation Speed would be helpful ! Thanks - JetRanger - Kansas City, Missouri - USA / JetRanger7777[at]hotmail.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Problem Enstrom 280 - Jetranger - 09-27-2011 05:27 AM
RE: Problem Enstrom 280 - Brandon - 09-27-2011, 02:15 PM
RE: Problem Enstrom 280 - Jetranger - 09-28-2011, 03:24 AM
RE: Problem Enstrom 280 - euroastar350 - 10-03-2011, 04:44 PM
RE: Problem Enstrom 280 - Jetranger - 10-03-2011, 05:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)